Industry professionals will have the opportunity to meet each other, talk with CSTB experts and together identify the needs and strategic issues in the field.
Focus: Inform local governments, designers, operators, aquatic center managers, project management support and consulting firms of best practices and the key points of vigilance.
A number of industry stakeholders will speak at three plenary sessions in the morning, on the topics of:
- Work of government agencies and upcoming regulatory developments concerning health and safety: French Directorate General for Health (DGS); French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (Anses); Regional Agency for Health (ARS); CSTB.
- Energy performance issues: Engie Solutions, Dalkia, CSTB.
- Technical assessment and certification for the sustainability and durability of aquatic centers: Certivéa, CSTB.
The afternoon is devoted to interactive workshops on the following topics:
- Requirements of clients and operators
- Managing aquatic centers
- Water and air quality requirements
- Contribution of digital technologies in aquatic center design projects
A summary of the workshops will be shared at the end of the seminar.
The detailed program will be released shortly.
Free registration (space is limited) on request at email@example.com
Find out more: