First inter-regional Effinergie meetings
The morning was dedicated to a national summary of work done by the association, certification of the BBC-effinergie label and dynamics set up in member regions.
Some of the highlights of this day were the presentations made by construction professionals about new building projects (detached houses and apartments) with the identification of key factors and technical solutions. From Alsace to the Centre passing through Languedoc-Roussillon and the Pays de Loire region, the least that can be said is that BBC-effinergie operations are beginning to flourish in France…
It is found that achieving the objectives of BBC-effinergie certification does not introduce any constraints; there is a very broad freedom in architectural and energy choices and in the use of innovative techniques.
The event terminated with a debate on means to be set up to eliminate blockages and to accelerate the movement so that the BBC-effinergie label could become the reference by 2012, while waiting for positive energy buildings …
Remember that the effinergie association has published a "How to make successful Low Consumption Buildings" guide that can be downloaded from the site.
For further information: Proceedings of inter-regional meetings
- Introductory discussion by Carole Le Gall, Energy Manager at the ADEME (Environment and Energy Control Agency)
- Debate on inter-regional dynamics of Effinergie and the BBC-Effinergie label
- Work done by the association: a little history, a look at the Grenelle (Environmental stakeholder conference), objectives and prospects
- Emmanuelle Bertho, "BBE program in Franche-Comté", Mission leader, AJENA
- Jean-Christophe Visier, " Energy Health Environmental " Director, CSTB
- Summary of the inter-regional dynamics: Summary of Regions
- Raphaëlle Vienot, Life Quality Department Manager, Languedoc-Roussillon Regional Council
- Debate on good practice for detached houses:
- House in Sand (Alsace)
- House in Marcilly en Villette (Centre)
- "Bourgeois-Rouet" House in Larnod (Franche-comté)
- "Rosa Bonheur", 14 town houses in Perpignan (Languedoc-Roussillon)
- Debate on good practice for apartments:
- "Résidence Saint Louis", 12 apartments in Besançon (Franche-Comté)
- "Les Jardins d’Hélios", eco-district in Laval (Pays de la Loire)
- "Jean Jaurès", 34 apartments in Décines–Charpieu (Rhône-Alpes)