"Call for expressions of interest" for an installation in CSTB's INTEGRA Technology and Science Park in Grenoble
The INTEGRA Technology and Science Park will host institutions, laboratories, enterprises, manufacturers, start-ups and design offices for which sustainable development is an important challenge, particularly in the construction and the town planning sectors, all in the same location close to CSTB's teams and resources. INTEGRA is consistent with the Grenoble Campus plan. It will include the objectives of the Grenelle de l'environnement (Environment Forum) for new buildings and for renovation of the existing buildings on the site.
Interested entities can thus:
- Benefit from the nearly test facilities within the Integra network
- Develop new products and markets
- Benefit from the assistance of associated research laboratories, particularly for product developments
- Compare innovations, and compare the points of view of the different players concerned in the industry
- Give priority to a system rather than a single component approach; the product is analysed considering its contribution to the structure
- Benefit from common services and collective quality facilities respecting the principles of sustainable development
- Make good use of prior applied research, making technology transfers into economic environments possible
- Develop new standards and approvals
CSTB, with the support of the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, started a new step by issuing a « Call for expressions of interest » on March 9 2009 in the presence of Michel Issindou, Member of Parliament for Isère and Bertrand Delcambre, Chairman of CSTB, to select the best implantation projects for the INTEGRA Technology and Science Park.
Express an interest…
- File to be submitted: letter of intent accompanied by information about your program and needs, and a letter of motivation for joining the INTEGRA park.
- Expressions of interest shall be submitted by June 30 2009.
- The parties will be selected by a jury composed of representatives of CSTB, the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, the Rhône-Alpes Region, the Isère General Council, the Grenoble Urban District, and the town of Saint-Martin-d'Hères, and will be associated with the definition of subsequent steps.
- Reception adddress: CSTB, 24 Rue Joseph Fourier – 38400 Saint-Martin-D'hères